Oil and Gas Systems International is a special division, purposed to promote products and services of OGH Group in the markets of Middle East and Africa as well as to render local after-sales support.
Our key specialities are:
• Metering – Liquid & Gas Metering (Fiscal, Custody Transfer and Allocation), Sampling & Analysis and Prover Systems
• Process – Fuel Gas Conditioning Systems, Gas Compression & Turboexpander Packages, and Produced Water Treatment Systems
• Engineering Services – Conceptual, Front End and Detailed Design engineering for packages within our core product range; On-Site Equipment Surveys/Audits
• After Sales Services – Site Supervision of Installation and Commissioning, Training, Service & Support Contracts and Spares Management
The first company of the group - Oil & Gas Systems Limited (OGS), was established in 1989.
Our bespoke engineered systems are produced in accordance with client specifications and local/international standards. OGS’ expert team is focused on providing the highest quality whilst ensuring reliably managed delivery schedules and accurate, timely documentation.
OGS undertakes the complete design and supply of skid mounted or packaged equipment and our scope of supply typically covers all stages of project execution including:
• Detailed Design and Engineering
• Project Management
• Calibration, Integrated Testing, and Certification
• Start-up and Commissioning Supervision
• Shipping and Packing
• Training and Support
Since the very beginning, we have continously developed our approach to design, procurement, project management, assembly, testing and supply of packaged equipment.
OGS was one of the first systems integrators to achieve ISO 9001 approval. Now, our approvals include:
• ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System Registration
• ISO/TS 29001:2011 - Industry specific Quality Management Standard
• OHSAS 18001:2007- Health & Safety Management System Registration
We are approved by a wide range of operating companies world-wide which include BP, Shell, Chevron, BG, Saudi Aramco, PDO and ADNOC Group Companies, KOC and KNPC, Lukoil, Gazprom, Total, MOL, Transpetrol and many others. We are also registered on the FPAL and Achilles databases for the UK (Supply Line) and Norway (JQS) and are a GE Global and Siemens source approved supplier.